Do all of your night shots turn out blurry or black? We have a 5 Step Formula for taking clear and spectacular photos at night. If you are interested in exploring what is possible with your camera to capture night scenes and cityscapes, then this course will take you there.
Course Available in: Calgary, Burlington/Oakville, Mississauga, Ottawa, Edmonton & Kelowna.
Prerequisites: Digital Photography I – or equivalent knowledge (ask us if you’re unsure: 1-(888) 734 2641).
Time: 8pm – 12am
What’s included: EVERYTHING!
- An incredible walking tour of the city at night.
- 4 hours of personalized tuition plus hours of support through our Alumni Group & Events
- The coolest Night Photography tips ever!
- Course notes
- Small class sizes (capped at 10) AND
- Endless ongoing support.
What to bring:
Camera (with one lens), tripod, shutter release (optional, but very handy), a flashlight, bottle of water, fully charged camera battery (and a spare if you have one), an empty memory card (you’ll be taking HUNDREDS of photos through the evening), incredibly warm clothing (yes, it can get pretty cold out there!).
If you’re not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
What will you learn?
- How to take awesome photographs at night – what else really matters??
- Long exposures
- Low light photography
- Night portraits
- Light painting
- Light writing