Digital III – Travel & Landscapes
We will spend the day in spectacular locations helping you take landscape and travel photos you can be proud of. For our students based in Calgary, we will be taking you to some of our local mountain’s best photographic locations and giving you the tools and knowledge to capture those incredible scenes. For those in our other amazing locations we’ll be utilizing some of your cities best landscape scenes, giving you the very best in tools and techniques to capture those spectacular photos when you venture out. Hands on and in amazing locations – it’s what we’re all about and this course takes it to the next level.
Course Available in: Calgary, Canmore, Burlington/Oakville, Mississauga, Ottawa, Edmonton, Kelowna
Prerequisites: Digital Photography I – or equivalent knowledge (ask us if you’re unsure: 1-(888) 734 2641).
Time: 10am – 4pm
What’s included: EVERYTHING!
- Admission to our amazing locations if required
- 6 hours of personalized tuition plus hours of support through our Alumni Group & Events
- A delicious lunch & snacks
- Course notes
- Small class sizes (capped at 10) AND
- Endless ongoing support.
What to bring:
Camera, lenses (a wide angle is a great addition if you have one), and a tripod. Please also bring any filters you may have (so polarizing, neutral density, graduated etc). We can rent you a tripod for the day if you need – just let us know! Don’t forget to charge your battery and empty your memory card before you come.
If you’re not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
What will you learn?
- Perspective (where to stand, what lenses to use)
- Composition (foreground / background balance, wide angles, zooming, colour)
- What filters are and how to use them
- Moving water (shutter speed, filters)
- Animals (motion, lenses) and yes, this is somewhat dependant on us actually seeing animals
- Light (time of day, sunstarring, is it worth it to take the shot at all?)
- Panoramas & HDR (camera setup)
- Buildings in Landscapes (how to capture size)
- People in Landscapes (what to focus on, how to expose properly)
Available in: Burlington/Oakville, Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna, Mississuaga, Ottawa
Learn how to use one of the world's best editing and organizing softwares, Adobe Lightroom Classic CC - from the very beginning. Set up a system that will last a lifetime.$230.00