What you will learn:
- Fundamentals of Photography
- Aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how they work
- Camera modes (Including manual mode)
- Depth of field
- Low light photography
- White balance
- Lens selection
- Equipment selection
- Distortion & compression
- And much, much more!
If you're not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
- Admission to our amazing locations (where applicable)
- 3-6 hours of personalized tuition (depending on course numbers) plus hours of support through our Alumni Group & Events
- A delicious lunch (where applicable)
- Course notes
- Small class sizes (capped at 8)
- Endless ongoing support.
- Lifetime FREE access to our Digital I Photography Course ONLINE.
What to bring:
- Camera (with one lens),
- Bottle of water,
- Fully charged camera battery (and a spare if you have one),
- Empty memory card (you’ll be taking HUNDREDS of photos on the day).
This course is available in (summer and winter locations displayed):
Heritage Park or Eau Claire
North West Mounted police Barracks
Burlington / Oakville:
Brant Street Pier or Royal Botanical Gardens
Kitchener / Waterloo / Guelph / Cambridge:
Victoria Park or Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory
Brueckner Rhododendron Gardens or Centennial Park Conservatory
Maman Statue or National Gallery of Canada
Downtown Kelowna or Okanagan Heritage Museum
Please NOTE: Precise locations in each city are subject to change - based on weather, availability etc. Please pay close attention to your emails once you have purchased a course as we will work to communicate ALL location changes in a timely manner.