Digital I – Beginner Photography
Our Digital I Beginner Photography course is an absolutely amazing hands-on and fun one-day session that will leave you taking great pictures and confident using your camera.
This course will teach you more than just the technicalities, and with the assistance of your highly trained Instructors you will learn why you are making adjustments to your camera. Our incredible locations will have you taking hundreds of beautiful photographs, and most importantly – understanding how to take them again!
Course Available in: Calgary, Canmore (summer only), Burlington/Oakville & Mississauga, Ottawa, Edmonton & Kelowna
Prerequisites: None! This course is for beginners (with a little, or absolutely zero experience).
Time: 10am – 4pm
What’s included: EVERYTHING!
- Admission to our amazing locations
- 6 hours of personalized tuition plus hours of support through our Alumni Group & Events
- A delicious lunch & snacks
- Course notes
- Small class sizes (capped at 10) AND
- Endless ongoing support.
- 2 months of FREE access to our Digital I Photography Course ONLINE.
What to bring:
Camera (with one lens), bottle of water, fully charged camera battery (and a spare if you have one), empty memory card (you’ll be taking HUNDREDS of photos on the day).
If you’re not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
What will you learn?
- Fundamentals of Photography
- Aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how they work
- Camera modes
- Depth of field
- Low light photography
- White balance
- Lens selection
- Equipment selection
- Distortion & compression
- And much, much more!