- By selecting the option to pay over a specified time period, you are irrevocably authorizing Learn Photography Canada to process their ongoing accounts for fees, and GST using your credit card. Such accounts may be processed immediately after the account is rendered.
- Learn Photography Canada is not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen goods or equipment while on course.
- Learn Photography Canada will not assume any liability for students under the age of 18 years old. All students under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All students understand that there are risks associated with any activity including the Learn Photography Canada photography class or walking tour. By registering, you acknowledge these risks and release Learn Photography Canada from any liability associated with death or injury.
- Learn Photography Canada reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, change or postpone any course that is scheduled up to 12 hours in advance. In these cases participants will be allowed to change their course free of charge or receive a full refund.
- In the case of inclement weather for outdoor courses, Learn Photography Canada will inform participants approximately 24 hours in advance. Scheduled participants will be allowed the option of rescheduling free of charge or receiving a refund in full.
- By registering you acknowledge that Learn Photography Canada can use a picture of you on course in marketing material. If you do not want to be featured or have seen your picture in marketing material and would like it removed please submit your request through our contact us page.
- Students may be removed from a class if deemed to be abusive, overly rude or intimidating to the instructor or any classmate. Students may also be removed from a class if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Students who are removed are not entitled to any refund.
- At the time of your booking, your spot in the course is confirmed. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you can do so free of charge 72 hours in advance of the class date. If you cancel or reschedule within 72 hours of the course start time, there will be a $50 administration fee. Please refer to our Refund Policy for more information regarding refunds and rescheduling.
- All products – including courses, packages and gift certificates expire 2 years from date of purchase. This includes any free repeats or companion tickets.
- Please refer to our Weather Cancellation information our Support page for more information about weather cancellations for your upcoming course.
[bezel_page_title title=”Get in touch!” subtitle=”Pick up a new skill!” subtitle_position=”top” title_style=”alt-serif-font” text_align=”text-center” subtitle_text_transform=”upper” font_size=”font-big”][bezel_button type=”” link=”url:%23|||” text=”Contact Us” style=”custom” custom_color=”#f4d03f” alignment=”text-center”]
We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with us.