Lightroom Photo Editing
Prerequisites: None! This course is perfect for those with little to no experience.
Time: 10am – 4pm on just one day (dates below)
What’s included: EVERYTHING!
- A delicious lunch & snacks
- 6 hours of personalized tuition plus hours of support through our Alumni Group & Events!
- Course notes
- Small class sizes (capped at 10) AND
- Endless ongoing support.
What to bring:
A computer (with Lightroom CLASSIC CC (or an older version of Lightroom) loaded on it already – instructions will follow once you’ve signed up), computer charger, external mouse or keyboard (if desired), selection of images to work on during the class.
If you’re not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
What will you learn?
- Importing & exporting photographs
- Organizing in Lightroom
- Finding and sorting your photographs
- Editing photographs
- Using the Develop Module
- Standard and complex editing functions
- Why Lightroom is one of the best organizing and editing programs out there.
Available in: Burlington/Oakville, Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna, Mississuaga, Ottawa
This course will have you taking the landscape photos of your dreams. Let us show you how to capture outdoor beauty with a mix of technical and compositional elements.$230.00
Available in: Burlington/Oakville, Calgary, Canmore, Edmonton, Kelowna, Mississuaga, Ottawa
Our Digital I Beginner Photography course is an absolutely amazing hands-on and fun one-day session that will leave you taking great pictures and be confident using your camera.