What you will learn:
- Importing & exporting photographs
- Organizing in Lightroom
- Finding and sorting your photographs
- Editing photographs
- Using the Develop Module
- Standard and complex editing functions
- Exporting your photos for different uses
- Why Lightroom is one of the best organizing and editing programs out there.
- And much, much more!
If you're not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
- 3-6 hours of personalized tuition (depending on course numbers) plus hours of support through our Alumni Group & Events
- A delicious lunch (where applicable)
- Course notes
- Small class sizes (capped at 8)
- Endless ongoing support.
- Lifetime FREE access to our Lightroom Photo-Editing Course ONLINE.
What to bring:
- A computer (with Lightroom CLASSIC CC (or an older version of Lightroom) loaded on it already – instructions will follow once you’ve signed up),
- Computer charger,
- External mouse or keyboard (if desired),
- Selection of images to work on during the class.
This course is available in (precise locations in the city will be confirmed upon booking a date):
Burlington / Oakville
Kitchener / Waterloo / Guelph / Cambridge
Please NOTE: Precise locations in each city are subject to change - based on weather, availability etc. Please pay close attention to your emails once you have purchased a course as we will work to communicate ALL location changes in a timely manner.