Who doesn’t want to take better photos of people? Your family, your kids and grandkids, a significant birthday, your friends at a party, a family reunion, a wedding… these are the times when you want to be able to take the very best photos of the people in your life. Our instructors help you learn photography basics for taking people photos you can treasure.
Course Available in: Calgary, Burlington/Oakville, Mississauga, Ottawa, Edmonton & Kelowna.
Prerequisites: Digital Photography I – or equivalent knowledge (ask us if you’re unsure: 1-(888) 734 2641).
Time: 10am – 4pm
What’s included: EVERYTHING!
- Admission to our amazing locations
- 6 hours of personalized tuition plus hours of support through our Alumni Group & Events
- A delicious lunch & snacks
- Course notes
- Small class sizes (capped at 10) AND
- Endless ongoing support.
What to bring:
Camera (with one lens), bottle of water, fully charged camera battery (and a spare if you have one), empty memory card (you’ll be taking HUNDREDS of photos on the day), any other lenses you’d like to try out, and a reflector (if you have one!).
If you’re not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
What will you learn?
- Posing people and groups
- Communication with subjects for best, most flattering photos
- Continual focus
- Portrait tips & tricks
- Directional light
- Natural light
- Using light modifiers (including reflectors)