What you will learn:
- How to find the perfect light
- Direction of light
- Exposure compensation
- Light contrast
- Light metering
- Hard vs soft light
- Action photography
- Clearly capturing motion in all lighting situations
- And much, much more!
If you're not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
- Admission to our amazing locations (where applicable)
- 3-6 hours of personalized tuition (depending on course numbers) plus hours of support through our Alumni Group & Events
- A delicious lunch (where applicable)
- Course notes
- Small class sizes (capped at 8)
- Endless ongoing support.
- Lifetime FREE access to our Digital II - Motion & Light Photography Course ONLINE.
What to bring:
- Camera (with at least one lens),
- Bottle of water,
- Fully charged camera battery (and a spare if you have one),
- Empty memory card (you’ll be taking HUNDREDS of photos on the day).
- Any other lenses you'd like to try out.
This course is available in (summer and winter locations displayed):
Baker/Bowness Parks or Gasoline Alley
North West Mounted police Barracks
Burlington / Oakville:
Paletta Lakefront Park or Royal Botanical Gardens
Kitchener / Waterloo / Guelph / Cambridge:
Cambridge Butterfly Conservatory
Adamson Estate or Centennial Park Conservatory
Confederation Park or National Gallery of Canada
Kasuagi Gardens or Rotary Center for the Arts
Please NOTE: Precise locations in each city are subject to change - based on weather, availability etc. Please pay close attention to your emails once you have purchased a course as we will work to communicate ALL location changes in a timely manner.