- 6 Core Learn Photography Courses (Digital I, Digital II, Digital III, People Lightroom & Night).
- 6 Advanced Learn Photography Company ONLINE, self paced Courses (Flash & Indoor Photography, Lightroom II, Macro Photography, Astro Photography, Business Skills for Photographers and Intro to Wedding Photography).
- Lifetime access to our Online Photography Courses.
- LPC Certification Assessment including portfolio assessment, review and Certification.
How does this Program work:
- First, you will complete and attend the 6 Core Courses with Learn Photography Canada – in person. Our super helpful team will help get you scheduled on your course or Private tuition dates once you have completed your order.
- Once you have completed these courses, you will be given access to the 6 Advanced Online Courses (if you have access already and are looking for them, please head over to: courses.learnphotographcompany.com to sign in).
- At the same time, you will be given access to all of the submission information you need to earn your LPC Photography Certification.
What You Will Receive:
Once your LPC Certification portfolio has been assessed and approved, you will receive:
- Once you have successfully completed our LPC Certification program you will be able to promote yourself as an LPC Certified Photographer.
- You will have gained a broad skill-set that will help you to be competent and comfortable in almost all shooting environments.
- You will receive a printed and electronic Certificate
- You will receive an exclusive badge to use on electronic communications, your business cards, your website etc.
- You will receive a listing on Learn Photography Canada’s Certified Photographers Directory online promoting your business.
What’s Required of You:
- Attendance at all 6 in person Photography Courses over a 2 year period (please note, in person courses expire 2 years from purchase).
- Optional completion of the 6 Online Courses at your leisure, however we suggest that you do complete these within 6 months of completing your first, 6 in-person Courses.
- At the completion of the 6, in-person courses, you will be able to submit your portfolio. This portfolio will consist of 30 images and will be assessed by the Learn Photography Canada team. If your Portfolio is deemed acceptable, you will receive your LPC Certification. If there are areas of improvement we will return the portfolio to you and request that you resubmit certain images (feedback will be included). You are then able to resubmit your portfolio for reassessment.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your certification is the FIRST step in becoming a professional photographer. In addition to completing all of the requirements for your certification, you will need to invest many more hours in practice and skill development over the course of your career as a photographer. This is just the beginning…
What Comes Next?
- Once certified, your next steps are to practice, practice, practice!! The more practice you do, the larger and better your portfolio becomes and the better chance you have of success.
If you’re not sure if this certification is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.