Already have a home studio, or looking to set one of your own up? This course is ideal for you. We will teach you how to set your studio up and how to maximize your budget and space to obtain the best photos possible. Learn about the best camera setups and settings to achieve the results you are looking for.
Course Available in: Calgary.
Prerequisites: Digital Photography I, Digital Photography II (preferred) (ask us if you’re unsure: 1-(888) 734 2641).
Time: 10am – 4pm on just one day (dates below)
What to bring:
We’re coming to you! Please be prepared with a space in your house for setup of your studio equipment. If you are renting equipment from us for the session, please ensure you have a space available for setup of this equipment. You will also need your camera, your lenses and any other lighting / flash equipment you might have.
If you’re not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
What will you learn?
- Set-up (lights, equipment, subjects, etc…)
- Simple rules and tips and theory (inverse square law, possible lighting, configurations, strobes, multiple lights)
- How to handle equipment
- Adding complexity (creative photo shoots)
- Practice, practice, practice!!!
- Equipment take-down & maintenance