What you will learn:
- Light scouting
- Making the most of indoor light
- Problem solving (how to make it work)
- How aperture and shutter speed affect your photos
- Understanding flash photography
- Using flash – on camera and off
- Flash modes
- Setting up a photo using flash
- Slave / bouncing / flagging / strobe & use with reflectors
- And much, much more!
This course includes approximately 3 hours of self paced online course learning, plus hours of additional exercise and learning material to help you tackle your first wedding in an efficient, practical and hands-on way.
What you will need:
A computer, phone or tablet to watch the videos on, and to download the exercises, notes and bonus material.
An external flash to experiment with during the course. A reflector is optional.
Is this course online? Yes! It is.
If you're not sure if this course is right for you, simply chat with us (below), contact us via email or phone +1 (888) 734-2641.
This course is completely online and is available in ANY location worldwide.
Once you have registered (either individually or as part of a bundle), please head to:
to log into your course and get started! You will have lifetime access to this course, so take all the time you need, and come back to the program as many times as you would like.