Get your edit on! Learn how to both shoot and edit incredible photos with these 4 fantastic courses.
Want to know more about editing? Our Editor Bundle will teach you not only how to photograph but also how to edit spectacular photos.
Love editing? Or just really want to know more about it? Then this is the bundle for you. This package of 3 (or 4) courses will teach you both how to shoot and how to edit beautiful photos. With our Digital I – Beginner Photography, Digital II – Action & Composition, Lightroom Photo-Editing and our Lightroom II Workshop (available in Calgary only) you will be on your way to editing genius. This bundle includes 3 full days of all-inclusive training and small groups, with amazing discounts (only $195 per course – usually $230!).
$585 or $50/month (for 12 months)
EDITOR BUNDLE OUTLINE
Start with 3 amazing courses then explore your extras!
5. Continued Learning
Once you have completed your Digital I course you will be given access to our Online content. Here there are over 3 hours of videos matched to the style of our courses. It’s like taking your Digital I course all over again. Access is free for life. This amazing resource was developed to support YOUR journey.
6. This Package Includes
This package includes so much more than just our courses. You will also receive:
1. Free access to our Online content for life (see above)
2. Opportunity to repeat either course for just $29 – available whenever a course is running.
3. Option to upgrade to a different package at any time – just pay the difference.
4. Access to our exclusive Alumni club. This is your space to ask questions, gain feedback, share your photos and stories and unlock access to exclusive promotions and contests.
5. Access to award winning post-course support. This means that you can ask us anything, anytime. We’re here to help you on this journey and we remember that learning is meant to be fun and frustration free!
In every course, we always include admission, lunch, course notes and free camera rentals – so you don’t need to worry about the details.